Thursday, December 30, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Singapore/Malaysia!
In this position you are responsible for the first class representation of Lomography, the optimization of the total turnover through Design-, Museums-, & Conceptstores and for locating the perfect spot for the first Lomography Gallery Store in Singapore/Malaysia.
And what does a representative do?
- Manage and set up the future local Lomography Operation in Singapore/Malaysia.
- Be the lomographic ambassador in Singapore/Malaysia and support the local community (community marketing).
- Be the direct connection between our regional office in Hong Kong and all regional key accounts.
- Get in contact with new local accounts.
- Work on local Marketing concepts together with the International Marketing Team in the Vienna Headquarters.
- Be the person to establish and manage the first Lomography Gallery Store in Singapore/Malaysia.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- You have lived in Singapore/Malaysia for quite some time and you know how this city works?
- You know our products and you are in love with analogue photography?
- You would describe yourself as a very open minded, outgoing and communicative person?
- You have experience in setting up a business / events / projects?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English? Any other additional language is a big plus.
- You have many ideas of how to represent Lomography and how to communicate the brand to the world?
- You have a creative and business oriented mindset?
- You already gained some sales experience or have any other commercial background?